Friday, March 5, 2010

Gloomy


I am entitled to my own opinion. & for that, I am honestly thankful. For the right to say what I like about a matter, that means a lot. But to have that taken away? Well it would take a lot of my imagination, to even grasp a vague image of life without an opinion. Because, what's the point in even living?
Exactly. So I'm soooo tired of people trying to get me to do something. I'm so tired of saying something & being scolded. I'm so tired of everyone. I'm not depressed, but I feel.. achy. No, gloomy. Yeah, I feel gloomy. Sad, but not depressed. A little gray.
Trust me, I could be out right now at Mainstreet, watching a movie with all my friends. & something must be wrong with me! I love doing that! But no, I can't. Because of my own stupid self. So what's a person like me to do, but just sit here and type away at some stupid diary on some stupid website. REALLY?
I'm a little nervous too.. FCAT's are next week. BIG test. I guess that's why I don't want to really hang out, because I just recovered from a cold, and I just don't want to be up late. God, I'm so hungry! I was just eating non-stop some.. Skittles. Yeah, double flavor {core filled} Skittles. & a LOT! Haha, fatty. No, not really actually. -Pokes ribs- xD
So yeah, you get the gest of things, I'm a teen going through struggles. I used to be an innocent girl, who always had fun, just didn't realize how priveleged she was. Now I'm a teenager, who has a mere five seconds of fun, before feeling a complete emptiness. Or feeling like something is wrong. Or, my BIGGEST PROBLEM, wishing for something. Sometimes I even "will" it to happen. I think about it real hard, close my eyes, and wish it to happen with all my strength. Picture it happening. Then I open my eyes, & guess what? I have at least ten people staring at me like I'm a freak. Tada! Voila!
Luckily, I "will" when I'm alone. :p

No comments:

Post a Comment