Sunday, January 24, 2010

Psychic Reading?

Do I really need a psychic reading to view the future? I thought I was done, with Ariel. I really thought everything was over and gone and I was no longer going to be friends with her. I heard her talking about me. I saw the text she sent me. She wants to try again. Be friends again. Can I do it? I mean these two months have been like the best and worst.. worst being the feelings I felt with not being with her. I mean am I supposed to sound sincere, hurt, or mad? The last day before the text I talked about her, I'll admit it. But nothing, nothing, compared to what she said. Which honestly, wasn't that bad. Horseface. Plus the constant mimicking, which wasn't all that great. I don't want to make the wrong decision here, I want to say the right thing. But can I tell right from wrong anymore?
So I said I would try again. Which, could be the stupidest or best thing I ever did. And it's a risk I am willing to take. Because even though she is annoying, she is awesome. And I can't forget that, ever.
So now what? I thought this blog was going to be about all my awful miseries and treachorous times. Now I have no idea what to do, say, or think anymore. I can't sleep and I can't eat. I constantly think about what I should do, what's the right thing to do. All I can do is hope and pray that my heart leads me the way, and if it takes a turn for the worst, than I just hope I can stay true to who I am. I don't want to change for her, I want to be myself, I would rather be myself. I'm not all that great, but I wasn't the one who caused this.
She said she wanted to stop fighting. I never thought we were fighting? I thought we just weren't friends. It's going to be so weird.. I hope I can handle what is to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment