Saturday, January 30, 2010

Completeness

What is completeness? The feeling of love and friendship? The tingly feeling in your stomach when you kiss, the butterflies when you look into his eyes?
Well I have never had completeness. When I was little, I was complete. But that was before I knew emptyness. Not rock bottom. I have seen people suffer. It's awful, and I have not had that. Nothing like that. But I have had heart break. I haven't been kissed, or ever kissed, but I have dreamed of the kiss. The one that gives you fireworks, butterflies, and leaves you breathless.
Ariel and I, well we're friends. I don't know about bestfriends, I don't know if I want to be bestfriends. I don't know if I can forgive, but I most certainly won't forget. I love Ariel, but I can't keep carrying all this sadness and negativity around. I need something better, I might not deserve something better, but I need something better. To cope with the heart break, and the sadness. The long and lonely sadness. I need someone, and I don't have that someone. Where is that someone?

No comments:

Post a Comment