Ever heard the song throw it in the bag? Yeah, well today is a day I feel like doing that, but with my life. I mean, I should be happy. I won this huge award I have been waiting for all year, I made first place in Regionals, and now I'm going to States in April and everything, I was really having an excellent day. I had so many emotions, nervous nervous nervous, the awards ceremony, and then they announced my name, and I mean it was total shock. I was.. well what I felt was totally amazing penetrating total shock, like you wouldn't believe it. And I'm going to States! Omg!
When they were announcing I was totally doubting myself, my amazing abilities that I never even knew I had. And as for what I was competing for? Well I'm in an organization called HOSA, it's in the healthcare. I want to be a nurse. Well anyways, I did this competition for writing, and I'm in seventh grade! How did I win? I mean OMG!
So I was competing against my best friend, Ariel. She was bragging about how good hers was, and it did honestly sound excellent. But it totally made me doubt myself. And get nervous like crazy! Ariel and I were the only seventh graders, the rest were from eighth grade. I was freaking out! I was thinking I would be lucky to get fifth.
BUT FIRST PLACE?!?!?!?!?
-An obviously still shocked, Gia
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment