Sunday, February 28, 2010
Trust
Remember my fight with Ariel? I was miserable. I wanted to erase everything, because she was the only person I really could open up to. She didn't really listen, or didn't seem like she was, but she recalls almost everything when I talk to her now. She remembers, so she had to listen.
Some things that urk me about her.. well.. she talks about her family a lot. I mean A LOT. Everyday she's talking about her Dad and his kids, her Mom breaking up with her Step Dad, and now she's even developed an attitude. Like the other day Alex S. said "Oh so today you're talking about your Dad? Or Step Dad?" and her response was "My Dad. NOT my Step Dad," and she made the nastiest sternist most hatred face. She was so cold about it that even I got the chills! Of course, I said nothing, ate my sandwhich.
So that's how it's been. For me, at lunch. Everyday Ariel is mad at someone. Everyday Ariel is in a fight with someone. Everyday Ariel is talking about someone. Everyday you hear about "Oh cousin Michael is in rehab. Yeah, he said he was gonna kill himself," or "Oh my Dad is coming to town this weekend. I'm stoked!" which REALLY bugs me.
But do you WANT to know what bugs me the MOST? That the second I say one single word, ONE WORD, about someone else, even though she "has the right" to blab on about anyone SHE WANTS, apparently she also "has the right to tell that person I'm talking about them."
So before I know it, Maria hates me. For one word. Would you like to know what I even said? I said "I don't think I'm gonna invite Maria to my party," so not one word, one sentence, but whatever. So now I can't stand Maria. She's soooo immature! I mean HELLO? Like she ignores me out of NOWHERE! Wtf? And she has these awful attitudes that bug me. She thinks she's sooooo much better then everyone else "Oh he likes me!" or "Oh sorry, he's ALL OVER ME!" could someone get on my nerves MORE THAN HER??
So I've been thinking about showing this diary to my friend Alex. She's definetely worthy of reading this, and she's never done anything wrong by me. Sure I tell her some stuff, and she kinda has a big mouth, like I've heard her tell Ariel stuff I said and I've heard her tell Maria stuff, and this stuff I only told to her, so I know it's her. Anyways.. I think I should show someone. It didn't take away any struggles or pains or anything writing it, but maybe if someone understands.. you know?
It's weird how one minute you can be friends, then this major fight, then it's weird because someone steps up to resolve the fight, you think the friendship will fail, you're friends again, but yet.. [and yes, I am referring to Ariel] I get this strange strange feeling, deep down, that there's something more. I want to talk to her about it, but I don't know quite what I feel.. like she's gonna turn on me?
I hate Maria though, I think Ariel is making a HUGE mistake in being bestfriends with her. I know Maria talks about me. Alright, so next weekened.. I'll be devoted to hanging out with Ariel. Figure out what's REALLY going on.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment