Meet Jia, a girl struggling through daily life. She is trying to dig into her soul, and figure out who she really is. Will she find what she is looking for?
Sunday, February 28, 2010
Replenish
So I have replenished this diary. Isn't it gorgeous? Of course! Well I hope everyone likes it [haha, retorical!]. Yeah, I know, dark humor. Not really? Okay well love you all [again, meaning me!]. And have a wonderful evening [myself, AGAIN!].
Guide for dumbies: If you didn't get the humor in this, it means: when I wrote "Love you all" and "Wonderful evening" I was talking to myself, because again, nobody is reading this. BUT ME! Haha. And this comment? Me again! Haha. Shocker! O:
Guide for dumbies: If you didn't get the humor in this, it means: when I wrote "Love you all" and "Wonderful evening" I was talking to myself, because again, nobody is reading this. BUT ME! Haha. And this comment? Me again! Haha. Shocker! O:
ReplyDelete